forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n-ing forrest
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:58:49 GMT
Hi!

> IAS wrote:

[...]

> Thanks, David. I'm willing to create and provide a xdoc for i18n and
> some patch accompanying that. Here's a brief teaser. (:-)

I think that this kind of stuff is better be added to Cocoon and not
Forrest, because it seems to be of a more general use and can help also
other Cocoon users.

I'm also not sure about the location of this config files. Should they be
placed somewhere in the FOP block or in i18n stuff (hopefully, I'll move it
to a block too when I have time)?

As for a sample i18n document in Forrest, it would be fine to have
"Internationalizing Forrest" document in different languages. I don't yet
have idea about the contents of it though ;)

Regards,
  Konstantin