forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n-ing forrest
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:32:41 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> IAS wrote:
>
> > Thanks, David. I'm willing to create and provide a xdoc for i18n and
> > some patch accompanying that. Here's a brief teaser. (:-)
> >
> > Title: Internationalization (i18n)
>
> People will not like you for that. Please, at least zip before sending
> 700K+ attachments. I have broadband access, but I know our i18n guru
> works off a GPRS link.

Thanks Steven for "i18n guru" ;)

I've noticed the size of the message a little late ;)

I'll take a look at it on Sunday, when I went to work the connection there
is much faster and free (Yes, we work on Sunday, cause there was a national
holiday on Thursday and the Friday was exchanged with Sunday, so we have
continuos 3 day weekend, but will have to work 6 days since Sunday).

Konstantin