forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "IAS" <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: i18n-ing forrest
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:57:19 GMT
Dear Sergey,
Please see the message at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103604121521559&w=2 . I
hope that would help you out. In addition,
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/2g/ias-site.zip has an example of
userconfig.xml (and its i18n font metric file, cyberbit.xml).

Merry Christmas,
IAS

P.S. Jeff, how about adding some document to Forrest site (and
distribution) about guiding i18n for Forrest?

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
IAS (International name)
Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
                   Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
Senior Researcher & Java Technology Evangelist
JCP member - http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/L
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft, Inc.
JCP member - http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/T