forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Uber Document Splitting
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 05:16:55 GMT

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 03:32:52PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just say I wanted to develope a complete guide to MyMagic as one large
> > document. Then different presentation forms would arrange it differently
> > according to their specific requirements.
> >
> > For example, lets say I adopt docbook that has chapters and sections. I would
> > potentially want the following generated...

I'm using DocBook at the moment to write some Apache Jakarta
documentation, [I wanted to be able to have it think more in book-form
than web-form]. Currently I use the xsl sheets from the sourceforge
repository which seem to have some definite issues, using forrest on these
would be very interesting.

Hen