forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen ...@hist.umn.edu>
Subject Re: Real-life problem: XPI install
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:40:59 GMT
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Good news  go to http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/stuff/index.html
>     :-)     with Mozilla and click on the _Forrestbar XPI Install link_
>             It will automatically install the bar :-)

Hey, cool! :)  This just gave me an idea, too.  What if Forrest allowed
one to aggregate the "news" from a specific project?  Like if Forrest was
able to provide an RSS feed based on the entries on a project's news page?
One could even aggregate all the news from all the projects into one feed
if desired.

Tony

Tony Collen -- tc@socsci.umn.edu
College of Liberal Arts   University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, West Bank