forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Edge" <michael.e...@db.com>
Subject Breadcrumb question
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:01:04 GMT

Hi

The breadcrumbs seem to be acting a bit strange. Basically, I don't want them, so I've changed
the entry in skinconf.xml as suggested and blanked them out. Now I have two projects that
Forrest is documenting (successfully), and their skinconf.xmls are identical with the exception
of the project-name element. However, one project shows breadcrumbs and the other doesn't.

Any ideas? I'm using the 16th October build of Forrest on NT4.0.

Regards

Michael

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.