forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Questions about book.xml
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:42:30 GMT
Hi Forrest Team,

first of all: a big congratulations to you all. I looked
at the latest version of forrest and I'm really impressed
by the rather simple usage *and* the good documenation
to get started. Simply fantastic!

To get my own site running I wondered a little bit about
the book.xml document, it always starts like this:

<book software="Forrest"
      title="Apache Forrest"
      copyright="@year@ The Apache Software Foundation">

These information (at least the title, I didn't look
if the other two as well) are used in the stylesheets
and are rendered in the generated documents.

But these information are already provided in the
project configuration (skinconfig.xml, I think it was).
Is it possible to remove the information from book.xml
and use the project configuration instead?

Carsten