forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: more validation suckage..
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:13:08 GMT
Sure, that is the way the that browsers render it by default. But you could make
'strong emphasis' or 'emphasis' look however you want. Forrest just needs to to
worry about the resulting HTML structure.

I have modified my thinking on the bones/skin issue. I think this is how it is:

XSL = bones
(X)HTML = skeleton
CSS = skin

XML is like the food/drink you take in to produce an end result :)

best,
-Rob