forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: sync various descriptions of Forrest
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:02:01 GMT
Hi Bert,

I just looked at our new site in Nav4.7. I think it is OK for Nav4 users (except
our logo is white on a white backgrouund...).

Checkout http://www.livestoryboard.com

It looks similar in lynx.

Should we cater to the (less than) 1% of Nav users or the 10-20% of visually
impaired users?

If you all want, we can use the livestoryboard.com site as a base for a forrest
skin. We have put ALOT of work into the layout/css. The site can look extremely
different by simply changing the CSS.

best,
-Rob