forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: solved the build using path with spaces
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:58:24 GMT
Damnn,
by solving the "space in path" problem I had to change the ant.bat
file.this breaks the general build. :-(
This will take a little more time to solve, but the binary build can at
least be released.

My back is hurting me.  Guess I got Steven's problem. Thanks mate!

Can somebody please take over as I don't think I'll have the time
tomorrow?  The main problem is solved, we must just get it working together
with the main build.  Is anybody against having two ant batch files?  One
for the main build and one for the forrest run.

Bert