forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@apache.org>
Subject solved the build using path with spaces
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:30:56 GMT
I have solved the batch files.
I can run forrest from a path containing spaces when forrest is setup in a
directory containing spaces.

The major problem to overcome was building the complete classpath.  I had
to do some use some tricks I have not been using in a VERY long time.  One
if them was sending a parameter containing a quoted full path and then
remove the quotes using NTSwitch.

I had to modify almost every batch file in the build process: forrest.bat,
ant.bat, appendcp.bat and lcp.bat.

I started out from the binary version of Forrest.  I'm checking out my
changes with a fresh checkout.
Attached are the batch files for you to check out.  I'll commit ASAP.

Bert