forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: css skins (Re: forrest war)
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 15:24:46 GMT
I agree with all this.  CSS can make the skin easier to maintain and make
the site a LOT faster as the styling (CSS file) is cached by the browser.
One thing I personally will never accept is that we break backward
compatibility with older browsers.  Please don't start a new thread on this
one, we have spent enough bandwidth on this already.  We have to wait until
some definite stats are available to be absolutely sure version
compatibility can be upgraded to version 5.

Bert