forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: [News] Interesting article: Web Access Disabled by '90s Design
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 12:27:45 GMT
Hmmm, I don't get the problem.  The Forrest skin looks super with the
images turned off.  Why would these images bother these people?
Check the site with Lynx or Opera with the images turned off (press g when
viewing the site).
If the images of the skin bother people, what about images in the content
itself?  Would we all need to build sites without images?

Bert