forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: forrest won't build the site
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:19:27 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> Are you sure you have the very latest Forrest?

yes:

> > jeff, i applied your patch and updated forrest from cvs head,

that was done minutes before i sent the mail.  are you working from
a branch?

> As of a few days ago, there should never be just [broken link] messages
> without a half-decent error message printed below.

sorry, what you see is what i got.

> For me, building incubator-site looks like:

nothing like that for me, as shown.  perhaps i should wipe out forrest
and re-install it.  if i continue to get the same behaviour, or if it
changes, either way there's something funky in the woods.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"