forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [patch] introduce use of sourcetype action in sitemap
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:15:48 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> It should not affects the discussion we've had about having a single dir
> for content versus several ones, because all these files are xml anyway.

Yes, and even though they are all in the same directory (shudder ;-), we
still can differentiate processing based on their individual grammars.

Oh BTW - thanks to Bruno for actually implementing this - it has been
one of my pet peeves for a _long_ time (longer than Forrest exists).

> Please, "forrest commiters at his disposal here", apply that patch, +1
> from me.

I'll be the humble servant, then. Let me see where my toothbrush is :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org