forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [patch] introduce use of sourcetype action in sitemap
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:43:46 GMT

Bruno Dumon wrote:
> Since  I didn't get any feedback on this patch, I thought it might be
> useful to clarify it a bit more.

Usually no news is good news, but I appreciate you ask for opinions.

[...]

> all this has previously also been referred to as "content
> aware pipelines", though with the current solution that name doesn't
> really apply anymore.
>
> As far as I can see, this patch should not break backwards
> compatibility.
>
> Since I have two forrest commiters at my disposal here, applying the
> patch is not much of a problem, but I wanted to make sure that everybody
> was aware of (and agrees with) these changes.

I'm aware, and it's something I really like.

It should not affects the discussion we've had about having a single dir
for content versus several ones, because all these files are xml anyway.

Please, "forrest commiters at his disposal here", apply that patch, +1
from me.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -