forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forresbot WANTED
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:19:41 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

 > Wouldn't it be possible to just build the documentation instead? I'm
 > very reluctant to have source code compilation running on that
 > machine

The proposal would be that gump would start running at approximately
0200 GMT every day, and largely be dormant otherwise.

The reason I am volunteering for this is that there essentially is no
invention required on my part... All I will be doing is cloning
something I already have running on three machines.

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Forrestbot has a major shortcoming: it uses
> sources from CVS and does not include stuff like javadocs and any doc
> that the application generates during compilation.

+1.

The more information Forrest has access to, the better job it can do.

- Sam Ruby