forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: XXE editor support for Forrest (Fw: Re: forrest and xml catalogs)
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:44:24 GMT

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>> Steven Noels wrote:

>> No, that is not true!
>

> OK, good to know. Sorry then for taking you as a possible example in my
> way off-topic rant: after two announces in a row I was rather pissed off
> about "the Great Open Source Give Up". Wish you guys all the best.
>
> Ciao,

But I liked your off-topic rant and so did some other dev from wyona.
They are now consider what you have suggested:

<citation>
What would happen if Wyona chooses to step right into the Cocoon
community donating their code (provided, of course, that we are talking
about quality code that meets the interests of the community and that
the intention is not purely to dump stuff) and making it a core part of
a Cocoon based CMS?
</citation>

I share your opinion on that topic. Giving the code to Apache will open
the door for more developers and user and ...

Regards