forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forresbot WANTED
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:25:31 GMT

There have been requests to have the forresbot workin' regularly for
some projects: FOP and Jakarta James would want it "yesterday" ;-) and
it could be good to have it work for Cocoon and Forrest on a /cvs/** subdir.

I'm not aware of the current status, nor of the cocoondev and
cocoon.apache.org stuff, so I need input. There is also the possibility
of running these site generations through GUMP too. If we make the
forrestbot work there, it might just be that the <deliver> tag (that
delivers content to places) could be applied to the results. As a hack
we can make GUMP publish them as javadocs ;-)

What is the final solution we shall propose infrastructure@apache.org?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -