forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon Update: better error reporting and chain metamodule
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:34:26 GMT

I've updated the Cocoon stuff because I've patched it yesterday due to
the complaints about the CLI not reporting errors: now it should.

With it we seem to get the chain metamodule free, so I've made the
sitemap use it and named it "forrest".

Please test and report any problem.

PS:

On http://www.krysalis.org/centipede/beta3/  you can see a modified
version of the forrest skin, with smaller fonts and lateral page
navigation embedded in the navbar. It also uses CSS to show images
(except the spacer gif, haven't got to that yet), and png with alpha
blending to round the corners (subtracting corners so the colors can be
more easily changed). It also uses some CSS where before there were font
tags.

IMHO it wouldn't be bad to backport most of the changes to the forrest
skin , but maybe it's better to put these in the new CSS-only skin.

Comments?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -