forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XXE editor support for Forrest (Fw: Re: forrest and xml catalogs)
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:53:29 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>>> Should we consider moving that CSS stuff from Cocoon to Forrest ?
>>

>> +1
>

> +1 as well.
>
> Ah, BTW, question: did you guys ever thought about adding some
> inline-editing capabilities to forrest thru Xopus or Bitflux?

Yes, I gave it a try with Xopus, but found it not so straitforward, and
I also find it a bit strange and not so easy to use them to edit.

My roadplan is to have the wiki version working, and then we can think
of "upgrading" it with these editors.
BTW, Wyona seems to be talking about getting off from the OS experience
for now, since they found it unproductive :-(

             - verba volant, scripta manent -