forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: XXE editor support for Forrest (Fw: Re: forrest and xml catalogs)
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:31:24 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

>Almost WYSIWYG editing of Forrest docs.. cool :) Thanks Jano!
>
>--Jeff

Funny : this uses the xdoc CSS I wrote back in april (check out Cocoon's
documentation/xdocs/css directory) and which did not have much success
at that time...

At that time, I encountered a problem with images : XXE is able to
display them, but the relative path that should be used in the xdoc
didn't match the directory layout (images were stored in "resources").
Now it seems like things are different with Forrest since
document-related images (not talking about icons that are part of the
skin) are stored with the xdoc.

Should we consider moving that CSS stuff from Cocoon to Forrest ?

Sylvain