forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: JavaDocGenerator, ideas?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:31:34 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> I am just learning Cocoon so haven't really done much more than play but it
> would be great to have an AbstractQDoxGenerator that I could reuse ;)

Go off, learn the little there is to know for a real Avaloneer about
Cocoon and create one yourself, I'll be happy to commit that patch, and
feel honoured that Peter - who is one real contributor to what Avalon is
right now - is contributing to Forrest.

<seriously>No, there isn't the slightest tone of sarcasm in my mail.
Don't read between the lines.</seriously>

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org