forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Under the Forrest skin
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:53:36 GMT

I've modified the Forrest skin for the new Krysalis site, and this is a
sneak preview of a page: http://www.krysalis.org/testdir/index.html

Tell me what you think of it, comments welcome :-)

As for the skin itself I have recieved these suggestions for the Forrest
skin that I partially agree with (at least I do see the point), that are
important especially for projects used to the tigris layout:

   - smaller font size seems better
   - a narrower menu, leaving
     a wider main area, and less scrolling
   - section headings
   - The intra-page section anchors are nice,
     but not at the expense of everything else

Maybe we should change where it's sensible and make other things easily
configurable. What do others think?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -