forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: skinconf.xml , single configuration point?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:36:53 GMT

David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

[...] <got-me-thinking/>

>>Actually, the proposed mechanism can be made not to break backwards
>>compatibility, and even with the new method, it can be configured to
>>work exactly as the old one.
>>
>>I'll fix up the implementation and show you.
>

> Hang on. What "implementation" are you going to "fix"?

Oops, maybe it's not proper English ;-)

For me "fix up" == build up, ie make a prototype.

> Not Forrest i hope. This configuration issue is not
> yet resolved.

In fact it isn't, I agree. And I think you both have strong points, that
I'm starting to understand better.

Sorry for being so PITA, but for my usage of Forrest does need me to
resolve what I percieve as an issue. I will "fix up" ;-)  (joke on me)
something, and see what you think of that concrete possibility instead
of discussing it further. I think I got your concerns and we need to
continue with live examples (not in current CVS space, of course, it's a
proposal).

Thanks for the help :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -