forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: New CSS mockup -- Mac IE 5.x friendly
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:47:06 GMT
Miles Elam wrote:

 > Sorry for the lag...I finally got some quality time with an IMac and
 > IE 5.x.

I like your idea of quality time. Looking good and all (but you knew
that already ;) - minor nit: when I switch to nav on right using Mozilla
1.1 on W2K, the nav neatly moves to the opposite side, but leaving a
gaping white margin where it was previously. Isn't the idea that the
body text gets reflowed across the entire page width (minus the right
navbar width) then?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org