forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vladi...@bossicard.com>
Subject Re: Howtos not in community folder
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:47:02 GMT
> However is another sitemap rule matching **howto/*:
>
>  <!-- Any other howto directories get transformed, without revisions -->
>   <map:match pattern="body-**howto/*.xml">
>
> So if you don't need revisions, any directory ending with 'howto' will
> have its contents interpreted as howto docs.

Sorry it's not the experience I made.  Could you try to move community
into community2 and see if your howtos are still interpreted. I just
tried it with the xml-xindice site and they are not interpreted,
although I still have the howto directory.

> Check CVS/Repository.. it should not say 'xml-forrest' :P

I checked it and it's still my brave xml-xindice site.  Next time I
upgrade Forrest, I'll try to reproduce it.

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
www.bossicard.com