forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forrestbar Updates
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:40:59 GMT

I've updated the Forrestbar and now it seems completely useful.
We just need icons for the new buttons.

To try it (Mozilla, pleeease), download a build from
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/stuff/index.html
and drag it onto a Mozilla window.

Uninstall not provided, as the norm for Mozilla plugins ;-P
To update, reinstall.

I would like to publicize this on community@apache.org, but I need to
sort these things out first:

  1) need to add last icons and eventually finalize the others
  2) see with you guys if the buttons are ok,
      what else is needed, what is not
  3) fix the Sam button (FAQ): where should it point to?
  4) <dumb-mode>why can't I simply click on the link
                and have it installed?
                Mime type?
                Then how can I set it, where?
    </dumb-mode>