forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Docbook DTD
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:11:24 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would someone be able to either;
> * tell me how to add dtds to my local docs without modifying forrest (and
> without having to clone the current catalog)
> * add docbook4.1.2 into catalog

After the GetTogether, we'll be implementing CAPs (content-aware
pipelines) (http://xml.apache.org/forrest/cap.html), so that supporting
other DTDs becomes easily feasible. Also, I hoep to be able to come up
with some decent 'middle-tier' format, i.e. some generalized
screen-based markup language which is the source format for the skinning
process.

We'll need to tackle custom sitemap sections, catalogs, DTDs and
stylesheets for this purpose.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org