forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: Docbook DTD
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:11:24 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
> Would someone be able to either;
> * tell me how to add dtds to my local docs without modifying forrest (and
> without having to clone the current catalog)
> * add docbook4.1.2 into catalog

After the GetTogether, we'll be implementing CAPs (content-aware
pipelines) (, so that supporting
other DTDs becomes easily feasible. Also, I hoep to be able to come up
with some decent 'middle-tier' format, i.e. some generalized
screen-based markup language which is the source format for the skinning

We'll need to tackle custom sitemap sections, catalogs, DTDs and
stylesheets for this purpose.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at