forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven anakiaNmaven2document11.xsl build.xml projectNnavigation2book.xsl tabs.xml
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:34:46 GMT

dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote on 12/11/2002 08:56:06 PM:
>

>>nicolaken    2002/11/12 01:56:06
>>
>>  Added:       src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven
>>                        anakiaNmaven2document11.xsl build.xml
>>                        projectNnavigation2book.xsl tabs.xml
>>  Log:
>>      <action dev="NKB" type="update" context="utils">
>>        Added a convert dir in the resources with stylesheets and
>
> builfile
>
>>        to help convert Anakia and Maven-based sites.
>>      </action>
>

> How do I test the above stylesheets against some existing Maven projects?

cd ./src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven
ant -Dxdocs.dir=/path/to/the/xdocs/dir

Results will go in ./src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven/temp

Chances are that it won't go totally smooth especially for the
navigation, since it hasn't been tested on many sites yet
Since you know the Maven format better than any of us it would be swell
if you could give us a hand :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -