forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [RT] Getting rid of the table-based layout
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:12:51 GMT
Miles Elam wrote:

> Someone had to rain on my parade.  It might as well have been me.
> Standards compliant my ass!  I'd love to know which standard...

<quote> So I'm going to go into a dark corner and cry for a while. When
I'm done, I'm sure it will devolve into unintelligible ravings of a man
who feels betrayed. a couple of days, I think I will have relaxed
enough to try to fix it (in the neutering sense).</quote>

We'll dust out that corner especially for you - don't give up! ;-)

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message