forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Filesystem layout (Re: Skin rewrite: 0.2 release?)
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:02:05 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> OTOH, generalizing remarks from single individuals as 'general user
>> requests' will bring us to FS sooner rather than later. So we need
>> more debate ad perhaps a vote, sorry.
>

> We already did.
> We discussed this already, ask your co-worker.

Colleague, please. And no, we don't have a common opinion since we work
for the same company.

> I'm surprised I have to go through this again.

That's because mailing lists serve bad as living memory for 'real
decisions'. Please go forward with your good thinking, but materialize
it in a document users can depend on - I've just committed a skeleton
for you.

(and don't feel mad, I made it already into one kill filter this week)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org