forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven anakiaNmaven2document11.xsl build.xml projectNnavigation2book.xsl tabs.xml
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:35:00 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> So who is supposed now to clean up the existing
>> src/resources/library/xslt mess?
>

> Are you volunteering?

Nope.

And I'll feel bad if David has to play housemaid once again.

Let's make this a rule: if you break stuff or add new things which make
existing things obsolete, you have to provide a migration path or clean
up yourself.

When I'll be fixing DTDs soon, I'll make sure to live by the same rule.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org