forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/convert/anakiaNmaven anakiaNmaven2document11.xsl build.xml projectNnavigation2book.xsl tabs.xml
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:35:00 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> So who is supposed now to clean up the existing
>> src/resources/library/xslt mess?
> Are you volunteering?

And I'll feel bad if David has to play housemaid once again.

Let's make this a rule: if you break stuff or add new things which make
existing things obsolete, you have to provide a migration path or clean
up yourself.

When I'll be fixing DTDs soon, I'll make sure to live by the same rule.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message