forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Blizard <b...@samsungcontact.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest 0.2 release
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:51:17 GMT
Under commit, over deliver.

A project manager once told me, "release or be damned".

People want this, the labbies here *love* it.

You want more developers? Make it an EEP (early experience program),
with little or no support, but at least give people the chance to say "v
0.2 of Forrest was nice, but we want it to do _this_" etc. They'll jump
on the bandwagon and make Forrest what it needs to be.

At the risk of playing bullsh*t bingo, stay customer focussed. At the
end of the day, no customers = dead project.

-Buzz.