forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject PNG's in PDF
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 20:24:07 GMT
Quite some time ago I knocked together the FO xsl stylesheets. However,
I was unable to get images to work due to problems in FOP with
filepaths. I am now revisiting thes stylesheets as I need images.

In looking for a solution I (naturally) found myself at the FOP site,
and to my surprise found that their PDF's show images (for example,
http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.pdf).

I've looked in their CVS and they don't appear to be using a custom skin
and there are no tricks (that I can see) in the sitemap. So how do they
do it? A possible hint is own their home page which states "The PDF
files on this site are created using current CVS."

Ross