forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New site stats
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:12:50 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi Forresters,
>
> We discussed a bit (with Steven) about building apache
> projects/hosts/etc stats, which is one of the tasks for the Forrest, so
> I guess this announcement is not completely offtopic on this list.

I don't feel like I should be credited, since you did all the hard work.

You kick *ss, Vadim - thanks for putting this up. Could the sources for
this application be made part of Forrest, or at least some common
infrastructure? That way, we can take a look & augment.

I'm aware of the fact that these scripts need to run on Daedalus, but at
least three of us have access, too.

Again, many thanks. Can we call you Lord of Users and Stats from now?

A toothbrush medal for private Vadim!

</Steven>