forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@saafe.org>
Subject Re: Something is breraking my build
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:59:41 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

 > Anyway, it seems to work now, thanks to everyone for their help and
 > applogies for being one of "those stupid users".

It happened again, it seems to be intermittent, perhaps I'm not so
stupid afterall!

This time I'm not editing the sitemap (although I do have an unmodified
copy of it and the forrest-site skins in my src and resources/skins
directories). I changed the trail settings in
skinconf.xml and rebuilt the site. I still had the old trail settings
(pointing to apache sites), so I deleted the build directory and reran
forrest. I'm now back to the samr error (broken link to index.html).

I'll try and reproduce it in a project I can send (to Jeff off list) for
diagnosis.

Ross