forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: Something is breraking my build
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:07:13 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:19:39PM +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Could you perhaps send me (offlist) a tgz of the breaking project?
>

> I'll do a whole new one using the process above (just in case I missed
> somehting in the CVS update) and send it to you in a few minutes.

Hmmm...

I just tried to reproduce this again and couldn't. This means either I
missed something in the CVS update or I am just being especially stupid
today (or most likely both).

Anyway, it seems to work now, thanks to everyone for their help and
applogies for being one of "those stupid users".

Ross