forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Where to put additional stuff in the Forrest CVS?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:50:21 GMT

I have xsl files to transform Maven-like DTDs to Forrest DTD, with their
own ant buildfile, and I happened to be puzzeled over where to commit them.

Under src/resources we have resources like /library, charts, etc/, but
basically "modules" like /editor, forrestbar, and now conversion/.

Shall I move these and commit the new stuff in a parallel dir, something
like src/modules ? (please suggest a better name, I don't like "modules"
here)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -