forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: please add Forrest to Bugzilla
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:33:30 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> The Forrest project would like to be added to Bugzilla.
> Here is our one-line description:
>
>  Forrest - Standards-based site documentation framework.

entirely off-the-record: I've managed to be granted a free license of
Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/), which I was planning to
install on issues.cocoondev.org.

This because of Scarab and Bugzilla projects for Forrest already been
requested without real results previously, and my personal experience
with Scarab: it looks like it has been built as a showcase of every
friggin' Jakarta project folded into one monster-generic system.

Entirely my personal opinion, so flame away (I assume this mail will
bleep on Jon's email radar - or be forwarded for that matter)

</Steven>