forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: pnattmbtc
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:57:50 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> all:  please accept apologies if my responses seem snarky or
> obnoxious or otherwise objectionable or offensive today..
> i mean more than usual.

Hi fellow Forresteers,

it seems like private Ken hasn't yet been made fully aware of the kind
of community spirit that lives over here... so let's all take our
toothbrushes, and clean out that entrance hall so that private Ken can
come in and fully be embraced by our luuuuuurve :-)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&w=2&r=1&s=toothbrush&q=b

no offence taken, Ken - we're just the kind of people that are never
offended!

</Steven>