forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Libre license (Re: Need License)
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:57:01 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

 > <groan>
 >
 > /* File Creation Info [User: mpo | Date: 29-apr-02 | Time: 16:37:05 ]
 >  * (c) 2002, Outerthought bvba. http://outerthought.org */
 >
 > Do we need to jump through 'code donation' hoops here? Alternatively
 > we move the libre source to cocoondev.

Nope, code donation hoops have been jumped already - fax sent etc etc.

Me thinks we'd better move this stuff out of its package structure into
the proper apache.org package hierarchy, and add a proper ASL on top of it.

(I'm not in a position to actually do this right now - laying in my seat
again with back pain - but feel free to go ahead if you can't wait -
what I say about that piece of code is legally binding ;-)

</Steven>