forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forresbot WANTED
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:40:25 GMT
On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:22:47AM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
> OTOH, the Forrestbot will be there for projects who don't want Gump. If
> people ask, I'll see what I can do w.r.t. a centralized Forrestbot
> instance running on cocoondev.org, as was the case previously with the
> instance at outerthought.net.

Typing 'forrestbot' in src/resources/forrestbot/samples should now
generate the following sites from CVS:

  &forrest-site;
  &forrest-template;
  &xindice-site;
  &xml-site;
  &fop-site;

Please remember to change the 'email' entity first :]

Currently, only complete failures trigger an email, not just broken
links, so its not very useful.  If anyone reading.. nudge nudge, is going
to be hacking the CLI soon.. making an option to fail on broken links
would be very handy :)

fop-site doesn't work.  From the command-line is goes into an infinite
loop:

 * [0] skin/images/current.gif
 * [0] /favicon.ico
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: internal-destination or external-destination
must be specified in basic-link
        at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3407)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
 * [32] dev/faq.html
 * [37] dev/examples.html
 * [29] dev/extensions.html
 * [29] dev/configuration.html
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at org.apache.batik.css.engine.CSSEngine.getComputedStyle(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.css2.FontStretchManager.computeValue(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.css.engine.CSSEngine.getComputedStyle(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.css2.FontStretchManager.computeValue(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.css.engine.CSSEngine.getComputedStyle(Unknown Source)

--Jeff