forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting off of Stylebook
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:43:05 GMT
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:26, Ted Leung wrote:
> Belated congratulations to the Forrest team on converting the front page of
> xml.apache.org to use Forrest!
>
> I would love to see some other projects move from Stylebook to Forrest.
> One thing that would really help those of us in the other projects would be
> a set of stylesheets that we could use to convert our stylebook
> documentation into Forrest documentation.  Is there a plan to do something
> like that?

Have a look at;

./src/resources/library/xslt/docv10todocv11.xsl
./src/resources/library/xslt/changesv10tochangesv11.xsl
./src/resources/library/xslt/faqv10tofaqv11.xsl

I had a few problems with them and you may need to tweak the output slightly
(sorry - I can't remember the changes I made) but they are a great start.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |