forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using a project local-catalog
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:44:05 GMT
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 03:30:02PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> With trepidation i modified the build to add the ability
> to configure a local OASIS catalog to use with the entity
> resolver. This supplements the default catalog that is
> provided by Forrest. There are two new properties in
> the "forrest.properties" file ...
>  project.catalog
>  forrest.catalog.verbosity

Excellent :)  I just went through the tutorial, creating a custom DTD
type, and an extension of docv11 with xinclude support, and everything
seems to work as advertised.  The test project is attached.  I also
updated my Anteater project docs, and everything works.

> I also disabled the "copy-schema" build target, because
> it was just copying the project catalog and over-writing
> the default catalog, which meant that none of the main
> DTDs or entity sets were available.

Yes, it is no longer necessary.

--Jeff