forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [problem] xdocs validator doesn't support Korean characters
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:18:25 GMT
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 04:09:27PM +0900, IAS wrote:
> I also tried my old site and the result was successful. However, my
> current one (you can download it at
> http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/2g/ias-site2.zip) is different. In particular,
> /ias/src/documentation/content/xdocs/starbucks/2002-1101.xml is turn out
> to be valid in jEdit but invalid in Forrest based on the latest schema
> files from xml-forrest CVS repository.

The file validates fine.  Eg, run 'forrest validate -v':

validate-xdocs:
Using SAX2 reader org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Validating book.xml...
Validating index.xml...
Validating sample.xml.example...
Validating tabs.xml...
Validating book.xml...
Validating chinese.xml...
Validating index.xml...
Validating apple.xml...
Validating book.xml...
Validating cactus-thorns.xml...
Validating cocoon-encounter.xml...
Validating homer.xml...
Validating index.xml...
Validating policenauts.xml...
Validating 2002-1101.xml...
Validating book.xml...
Validating index.xml...
17 file(s) have been successfully validated.
...validated xdocs

> (see /forrest-result.gif and
> /jEdit-result.gif (status bar) snapshots.)

The forrest-result.gif shows you have a bad link on line 40.  The link is fine
in ias-site2.zip

--Jeff