forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: change to title?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 05:23:36 GMT
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:28:01PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> i haven't run forrest for a few days.  last time i did, my
> files all validated.  now this fails:

> because 'link' is not in (strong|em|code|sub|sup).
>
> is this a recent change?  or validation now being done
> correctly?

Yes, until just before 0.2 was released, validation was only being done
in the xdocs/ directory, not subdirs.

> either road, i'd like to either be able to have links in titles, or
> know the reason why not.. :-)

Docbook allows it.. perhaps Forrest should as well.

I think we need a file listing all proposed DTD changes, so they don't
get forgotten.

For now, you could just disable validation of the file, with the
forrest.validate.xdocs.excludes property, as described at
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/validation.html

--Jeff