forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Don't follow links?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:41:13 GMT
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:12, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Pretend I am a dummy and tell me how I explicitly disable traversal of
> > certain links in doc generation. ie Just say I do not want to try and
> > crawl the api/index.html link - hod do I do it?
>
> If you add the attribute

>   xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
>   xlink:role="dynamic"
>
>  >blah</a>
>
> the crawler will skip it.

unfortunately thats too much work as there was about 50 such links ;)

However I found a solution which is to use a modified filterlinks.xsl
stylesheet in the links view which filters out those that are not wanted.
Seems to work well.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
specific."
-- Jane Wagner