forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Howtos not in community folder
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:43:08 GMT
On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 08:53:13PM -0800, Vladimir R. Bossicard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just figured out that the how-tos are not rendered properly if
> they are not placed into a subfolder "community/howto".  Just change
> community into community2, fix book.xml and see what happens :-)

Yes, there's a sitemap rule matching 'community/howto/*'.

However is another sitemap rule matching **howto/*:

 <!-- Any other howto directories get transformed, without revisions -->
  <map:match pattern="body-**howto/*.xml">

So if you don't need revisions, any directory ending with 'howto' will
have its contents interpreted as howto docs.

> Although I upgrated to the new forrest cvs and I don't know how I did it
> but I got all the files in my src/documentation overwritten by the
> standard forrest website.  God I love CVS :-)

Check CVS/Repository.. it should not say 'xml-forrest' :P

--Jeff