forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira for Forrest?
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:43:15 GMT
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:27, David Crossley wrote:
> I just tried adding a "task" and received the following error
> in the browser (linux-mozilla if it matters). I did receive
> a subsequent email that my new issue was created, but maybe
> it was not.

Unfortunately thats a bug with tomcat/jasper ;(

I hit it aswell when I tried to get a jira setup for Avalon. One thing you can
do to avoid this is to move to another servlet engine (or try the
latest/greatest TC) or maybe migrate to the simple installer from jira (which
includes minimalist jboss/jetty combo) and then tie that into a real
database. Thats what I did and it worked well but I am not sure how well (if
at all) it integrates with Apache HTTPD.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| "Religion is what the common people see as true, the |
| wise people see as false, and the rulers see as      |
| useful" --Seneca                                     |